Pastor in Training
YEC desires to appoint a Pastor in Training for a 24-month fixed term period. The trainee will be engaged in a mixture of training in the local church and theological training from a suitable and recognised institution.
- Full-time Pastor in Training at York Evangelical Church (YEC)
- Salary: £25,000 per annum, in addition to tuition/course fees
- Start date: 1 September 2022
- End date: 31 August 2024
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Clear personal faith in Jesus Christ, consistently shown in practice both at home and in the church.
- Agreement with the doctrinal basis of FIEC
- Experience and commitment in church and working life, with a good reputation among both Christians and non-Christians.
- Humility and eagerness to learn from and work with others.
- A strong personal desire to work in pastoral ministry, and external evidence that this desire is appropriate and realistic
To request a job pack please email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15 April 2022